Need a quick snack for a holiday party or a cute gift idea for neighbors or coworkers? Try these sweet and festive treats that are sure to be a hit this Christmas!
This cute idea is from Little Birde Secrets. They have tons of tutorials and creative ideas, so I definitely recommend checking them out!
Holiday Pretzel Kiss Candy Recipe
- Small, waffle-shaped pretzels
- Hershey’s Kisses (plain old chocolate are good, but my favorite are the Candy Cane Kisses–any variety of Kisses or Hugs will work)
- Red & green M&M’s
- Cookie sheet and parchment paper
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or wax paper). Spread out pretzels.
2. Put a Hershey’s Kiss or Hug in the center of each pretzel.
3. Heat oven to 170°. Place baking sheet in oven for 6 minutes. Kisses will just begin to melt and look shiny, but will not lose their shape.
4. Gently top each Kiss with an M&M, with the “m” side down. It should immediately push the Kiss’ point down, but if you have to press it into the Kiss, you may need to heat them a little longer.
Place in the freezer until the Kiss is hard again. Package them in a cello bag, add a bow and a tag, and you’re good to go!