I was honored enough to be nominated by Millie at Millie On Her World for the Reader Appreciation Award, so I’m sharing a bit of the love!
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Attach the icon to your site.
- Answer the attached questions.
- Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations.
1. What is your favorite color?
Green–it’s refreshing and reminds of the wonders of nature, and the possibilities for new beginnings (just like the new green every spring)
2. What is your favorite animal?
Tigers by far–specifically Amur Tigers
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
4. What is your favorite number?
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
6. What is your favorite flower?
7. What is your passion?
Doing better for the Earth…and KNITTING!
8. Do you watch television?
Not really, though I love Good Eats and The Office (more so at the beginning of the series, but I’m still a loyal fan)
9. Who is your favorite author?
I love all of Dan Brown’s books, though I don’t have a single favorite author, just a lot of favorite books and series
10. Do you like 80s movies?
Of course! I am a product of the 80s myself, so how could I not?
11. How do you like your eggs?
I used to like them in a cheese omelette, but I’m no longer eating animal products. Plant-strong for life!
12. When did you discover blogging?
I guess Xanga was like my first blog, but it was more of an adolescent personal journal than what I would consider a ‘blog’
13. Why do you like to blog?
I can share ideas with people all over the world!
Here are those I’m nominating:
Megan’s Creative Blog
Jilly Bean 2
Eva M Designs
Jessly in Cleveland
Chit Chat and All of That